Custom PricingTransform your patients’ standard of care. It’s easy and affordable.
About 24/7 TriageConnect your patients to licensed nurses around the clock.
What Clients Are SayingHear how Total Triage is boosting efficiency for home care agencies across the U.S.
Peerless TechnologyYour nurses will love the ubeRNurse app. It’s cutting edge tech that’s oh-so-easy to use. Finally!
GHPCO – Social Workers Making a Difference
September 8, 2017 - September 8, 2017 | Macon, GA
Join Georgia Hospice & Palliative Care Organization and their content experts for a discussion on current topics in the palliative care social worker visit.
Who should attend
This event is best suited to those in the palliative care social work field.
Topics will include
This event discusses and defines the palliative care social worker visit, including:
- What Does CMS / DCH Expect?
- Rules, Regulations, Stewardship of funds
- What Does your CEO Expect?
- Meeting Goals, Customer Satisfaction, Profit vs. Non- Profit
- What Does the Family Expect?
- Resources, Problem Solve, “Don’t Tell Her She’s Dying”
- What Does the Patient Expect?
- How Do I get to OK?
- What do YOU Expect?
- Why Did I Get into This Field?
Navicent Health (Central Georgia Health System)
Peyton Anderson Building – Room Trice 8
777 Hemlock St
Macon, GA 31201